RACGP Shop Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the RACGP Shop. The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Ltd (RACGP, we, us, our) provide their products to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply together with the RACGP website terms and conditions (Website Terms). If there is an inconsistency between the Online Shop terms and the Website Terms, the Website Terms will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By using our site you accept these terms
The RACGP securely handles payments in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and Australian privacy laws. Our Site uses secure payment methods in line with protocols used by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Data is stored in PCI DSS certified data centres located in the United States. These centres use a Secure Acceptance approach whereby encrypted payment data is transmitted directly to a secure server in the United States, where it is securely stored, in conformity with Australian privacy laws and PCI-DSS protocols.
Unless otherwise indicated, no product will be delivered to you without payment being received by the RACGP.
A tax invoice (receipt) will be issued for completed purchases. Any dispute regarding the invoice must be notified to the RACGP within two business days of receipt of invoice.
- Payment options
The following online payment options are available:
The following credit cards are accepted:
- American Express
- Purchasing products
The RACGP Shop offers you the ability to enter into transactions relating to an RACGP product (Transaction).These are available on the following basis:
- Each Transaction initiated by you is an offer to buy the products selected by you, subject to these terms (Offer).
- After you initiate the Transaction, you will receive an email from the RACGP acknowledging that the RACGP have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your Offer has been accepted.
- The RACGP’s acceptance of your Offer takes place when the RACGP sends an email to you to accept it (Confirmation Email), at which point and on which date a contract between you and the RACGP will come into existence. The contract will relate only to those products referred to in the Confirmation Email.
- If the RACGP is unable to supply you with the products for any reason, the RACGP will inform you of this by email and we will not process your Offer. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount.
- Payment for the products selected by you is in advance. The RACGP will take payment upon acceptance of your Offer. The payments options are outlined in clause 3 above.
Prices are correct at the time they appear on the Site. However the RACGP reserves the right to change prices at any time.
Prices may have a goods and services tax (GST) component which you check at point of payment in the shopping cart. Unless otherwise stated the price includes processing, handling and shipping charges (as applicable) for delivery to your nominated location.
The RACGP will provide our partner distribution company (Brand Republic Pty Ltd) with personal information submitted during checkout process to enable delivery of the product(s).
- Returns Policy
All purchases from the RACGP Shop are subject to the RACGP Shop Returns Policy
- Shipping Policy
Any orders received prior to 12pm, will go out next business day. Orders in Metro areas should be received in 1-3 business days. This service takes 1-5 business days to most other areas in Australia.
- Promotional codes:
- From time to time we may release promotional codes that may be used for the shop. Promotional codes are valid only for the specified period stated on them and can only be redeemed in accordance with any special terms stated on them - such as a minimum spend requirements, validity periods and brand, product or sale exclusions. Promotional codes cannot be combined with other promotions or promotional codes and can only be used once per order.
- Certain products may be excluded from promotional code promotions, and unless specifically stated are not applicable to shipping costs.
- We will apply promotional codes on a pro-rata basis to promotional code-eligible items in order to determine the final price you pay for those items. Where you return an item purchased with a promotional code, we will only refund the final price you paid for that item.
- Orders placed with an address outside of Australia will not be accepted.
- These terms and conditions, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You and we both agree that the courts in Victoria, Australia will have exclusive jurisdiction.