gplearning is free to members
gplearning is the RACGP’s online portal that provides general practice education and is free to RACGP members with current member log in.
Every educational activity is evidence based, peer reviewed and developed ‘by GPs for GPs’ with the aim of supporting the provision of high quality person centred, continuing, comprehensive and coordinated whole person health care to individuals and families in their communities.
Available 24 hours a day, every day, gplearning activities are:
- practical to access–convenient and cost effective
- highly interactive and engaging
- a user friendly way to plan, manage, track and learn while meeting the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- for all stages of the GP journey from junior doctors, to GP registrars to vocationally registered GPs.
gplearning is free to RACGP members with a current member log in.
- Connect and log in to the RACGP website
- Click on My Account
- Click on the gplearning 2020 link
Please note that you will need to be logged in to the RACGP website first for your profile to be automatically logged in to the gplearning LMS.
Not a member?
Sign up today