About | How to login | Exam Preparation content | Available courses
gplearning is free to members
gplearning is the RACGP’s online portal that provides general practice education and is free to RACGP members with current member log in.
Every educational activity is evidence based, peer reviewed and developed ‘by GPs for GPs’ with the aim of supporting the provision of high-quality, person-centred, continuing comprehensive and coordinated whole-person healthcare to individuals and families in their communities.
Available 24 hours per day, every day, gplearning activities are:
- practical to access – convenient and cost effective
- highly interactive and engaging
- a user-friendly way to plan, manage, track and learn while meeting the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- for all stages of the general practice journey, from junior doctors, to general practice registrars, to vocationally registered GPs.
If you are a subject matter expert and wish to contribute to the development of RACGP educational content, please click here to submit your details.
How do the RACGP teams and medical experts develop online education?
Want to develop education with gplearning?
- Connect and log in to the RACGP website
- Click on My Account
- Click on the gplearning link
Please note that you will need to be logged in to the RACGP website first for your profile to be automatically logged in to the gplearning learning management system.
Exam preparation content
gplearning has two exam specific courses available currently. Once logged in, you will find an 'Exam Support' button on your dashboard that will take you to all the related content. The current courses on offer are:
- Exam Support Program contains:
- Overview of the RACGP Fellowship exams
- Preparing for the RACGP Fellowship exams
- The Key Feature Problem (KFP) – Part A: An overview
- The Key Feature Problem (KFP) – Part B: How to approach exam questions
- The Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) – Part A: An Overview
- The Applied Knowledge Test (AKT) – Part B: How to approach exam questions
- Exam Support Online contains:
- Preparing a learning plan
- Study skills
- Conducting case-based discussions
- Introduction to the RACGP Remote Clinical Exam for Candidates
All three courses are also combined into the Exam Support Resources Learning Path; completing the content in either the Learning Path or the individual courses will also complete them in the alternative option.
Recent course releases
For a full, up-to-date list of gplearning
courses released for the 2020–22 triennium, click here
To access the gplearning
Tempo Overview resources, please click here
[Updated 2 August 2021]
CPD Accredited Activities
- Mental health skills training with a focus on youth mental health
- AJGP Clinical Challenge – August 2021: Lived experience of people with cancer
Clinical Enhancement Module: Youth mental health
CPD Accredited Activities
- Clinical risk management in general practice
AJGP Clinical Challenge – July 2021: Renal tract
check, unit 584, July 2021: Cardiovascular disease
Not a member?
Sign up today