The following documents must be submitted. Incomplete submitted documentation will not be processed.
To be completed by applicant:
- Application form Pre-employment Questionnaire for each job offer
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) formatted Curriculum Vitae
- A copy of the passport details page
- EICS verification / EPIC (Nominate RACGP to view your verification through the AMC Candidate Portal)
- Performance in the AMC CAT MCQ examination assessment
- English test passed within the last two years OR current AHPRA registration
- If applying for Provisional registration, please also provide proof of completed AMC Clinical component.
To be completed by practice representative (read and signed by applicant)
- Position description (RACGP format)
- AHPRA Supervised Practice Plan (SPPA -30) for each job offer
Each document is to be submitted as a PDF file labelled clearly, via email.
Incomplete application will not be processed.
Successful application will be advised via email.
Application must be submitted before availability is advised. Once a completed application is processed, the candidate will be contacted to schedule an interview date.
Candidates should be prepared to undertake PESCI from the time application is lodged.