Information for patients on acquiring proof of vaccination
This information sheet provides guidance on how patients can get proof of vaccination, depending on their situation. The information sheet contains guidance for those who:
- Have a Medicare online account
- Have a Medicare card number, but not a Medicare online account
- Are not eligible for Medicare
- Do not have access to the internet or a smartphone
- Are seeking proof of vaccination on behalf of their child
Provided under licence
This resource is provided under licence by the RACGP. Full terms are available on the licence terms page.
In summary, you must not edit or adapt it or use it for any commercial purposes.
You must also acknowledge the RACGP as the owner.