We get it – sometimes you buy something online and it just doesn’t fit properly, or not what you expected. So we’re happy to accept returns as long as they fit within our returns policy (see below). Follow the steps below to organise an exchange or refund.
- Please email us to log your return before sending anything back. Please use your order number in the subject line to help us identify your order, and explain what you’d like to return and why.
- Once we have received your email, we will send you instructions on how to return your package.
- Send your items back to us, following the instructions in the confirmation email we send.
- Once your package is received at our end, we'll process your exchange (if requested) or refund and notify you via email. Your refund will be credited back to you within 10 business days, depending on the payment method used to place your order.
- If the item returned does not meet our returns policy (below), your order will be sent back to you.
RACGP Store Returns Policy
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under the policy and our obligations to you.
When you change your mind
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase to the RACGP for a full refund or exchange as long as it is returned in a saleable condition with proof of purchase. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
By saleable condition we mean that the item hasn’t been used or worn and is still in its original packaging.
If you can’t provide proof of purchase we will be unable to provide you with a refund. We may provide you with an exchange as long as an item is in a saleable condition.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to us. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a shipping method with tracking as we are not accountable for returns lost in transit.
Returns for other reasons
The RACGP will accept returns and provide you with a refund (using your original payment method) where:
- the product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- the product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- the product does not match the sample or our description; and
- you can present a receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
The RACGP may elect to have the product returned to us to determine the nature of the problem. We reserve the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund where the fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
You may be asked for information that is relevant to your return or to satisfy legislative requirements. If you do not provide this information, then we may be unable to process your return.
For further information, please contact the RACGP by email at email@example.com