Maintaining a COVID-safe workplace
The RACGP has developed this COVID Safety Plan (known in some states and territories as a COVID Safe Plan) template to help practices comply with current requirements for businesses operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is best as a guide and should be adapted to suit your practices procedures and workflows.
- practice access and patient flow
- physical distancing
- infection-control training
- use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- environmental cleaning and management
- practice team management and limiting interactions in closed spaces
- responding to a positive case, or close contact, in the practice team.