Some of the benefits of working at the RACGP include:
- 13.5% Superannuation paid to employees under our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement
- Guaranteed pay increases per annum to employees under our Enterprise Bargaining Agreement
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave
- Community Service leave
- 17.5% Annual Leave Loading
- 15 days of Personal Leave per annum
- Flexible work practices
- Employee development with on-the-job and company-created Learning & Development
- Additional purchased annual leave
- Additional paid leave at end of year/Christmas
- Salary Packaging
- Casual clothes Fridays
- Fruit baskets
- Employee discounts at over 1500 of Australia’s leading retailers and services
In 2017 the RACGP became a winner in the Employer of Choice Award category within the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
We attract progressive thinking professionals who commit to consistently delivering high quality outcomes for our members, contributing ultimately to improving the health of Australian communities. Our staff are passionate about what they do and come from a variety of industries and backgrounds including allied health, government, education, customer service, commercial and specialist areas. Staff work cohesively together living our workplace values and behaviours and communicate across different departments, learning and adding value to the organisation as a whole.
The RACGP is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. We encourage people with a disability, those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for job opportunities.
“There is nothing more satisfying than when your employer believes in you and is willing to invest in your future. It enhances your ability to grow and provide an exceptional member experience”
Policy, Practice & Innovation
“As a graduate I was given opportunities in the organisation to work on complex and challenging tasks.
This helped me to develop my skills and further my career goals”
“What drives me and the work of all my colleagues is that what we do is important for the health of the entire Australian community”