What does the post-education fee cover?
The post-education fee covers:
- Program administration and IT infrastructure
- Management of Medicare provider numbers
- Monitoring exam eligibility and progress.
What is not covered by the fee:
- attendance at optional paid exam preparation courses and workshops
- travel, accommodation, and additional expenses that you may incur in the course of training
- General Practice Experience Assessments
- enrolment in Fellowship exams
- application for RACGP Fellowship
- remediation, if required.
Is the change training site/location fee specific to the post-education phase?
Yes. Rather than apply an increase to the annual fee for all applicants in post-education, a fee specifically for those who need to change practices after their education program period has been made to cover the administration costs of this process.