Evidence of your annual CPD activities must be retained for three years after the end of each one year cycle.
RACGP's myCPD is more than a tracker, myCPD is designed to offer you peace of mind – so you can find and complete accredited activities, knowing that your evidence automatically uploads to your myCPD home.
Using your phone’s camera in conjunction with our myCPD app enables you to attach evidence of CPD you do on the go in your workday. Any evidence you upload to myCPD home will be retained on your myCPD home. Download it now.
There will be times that uploading evidence of your CPD activity is not suitable (e.g. if it contains patient/sensitive information). We recommend uploading only deidentified data or complete a reflection on what you’ve learned or changes you’ve made to your practise. In those instances ensure you keep adequate records of your CPD activities for three years following the relevant CPD year.
Evidence of participation in a CPD activity that you can log, may include, but is not limited to:
- a statement or email of completion / attendance
- completed CPD activity templates (eg audit or mini-audit template, practice meeting agenda and minutes, etc)
- committee or other relevant meetings’ agenda, minutes or outcomes
- a copy of session materials (ie program / agenda)
- a copy of your own notes or reflection on a CPD activity that can be photographed or captured as a screenshot and uploaded as evidence
- a web address or URL and title of a journal article or other appropriate resource relevant to your scope of practice
- a title and details or screenshot of the podcast, webcast or webinar you attended.
More information on the MBA requirements for evidencing CPD for audit purposes is available.