Partners in CPD delivery
We know our members value their access to the largest range of educational resources through our network of over 490 CPD Providers.
Our current CPD Providers have delivered more than 6,000 individual activities with more than 357,000 GP attendances over the last 3 years. Now, more than ever, GPs need access to relevant education and activities that can be easily recorded to help them meet their CPD requirements.
Current CPD Providers: What is changing for you?
CPD at its core remains the same, but some terminology is changing across the program and you will need to reflect these changes in your own products.
|CPD Accredited Activity and CPD Activity
||All activities are called RACGP CPD Approved Activities that are mapped to the three new activity types aligning with the MBA:
- Educational Activities
- Measuring Outcomes
- Reviewing Performance
|CPD Education Standards
||RACGP CPD Standards. Comprising of the:
- RACGP CPD Activity Standards
- RACGP CPD Provider Standards
|Education Activity Representative (EAR)
We are here to guide you through this transition
We know that this is a big change for our members, and it will impact our providers too. Your local CPD support team is here to help you navigate through these changes. We are simplifying our program to enable a smooth transition to the new triennium. Some of the improvements and resources include:
- practical definitions and examples
- simplified forms and templates
- best practice mapping exemplars
- CPD Representative training, refresher webinars and networking opportunities
- flexible systems
- quality assurance opportunities, and
- expert advice and personalised support from your local CPD team.