Launched in November 2020, RACGP Plus is the new home of member benefits and rewards.
This year, RACGP Plus promises to deliver a range of benefits to support GPs and the evolving needs of their practice. GPs will be able to access tools and resources to strengthen their business expertise, assist them day-to-day in their practice and maintain their personal wellbeing.
RACGP Plus works with some of Australia’s biggest and trusted brands. Members can take advantage of a number of offers, such as:
- 10% Noble Oak’s comprehensive term life insurance
- Officeworks exclusive benefits that can make general practice business administration easier
- free mental health resources from the Black Dog Institute
- free consultation and accounting support from William Buck
- free counselling from the GP support program.
Jon Baines Tours is also offering members the opportunity to take part in a medical study tour from Alice Springs to Darwin via the Ghan. Hosted by Dr Matt Young, whose practice won the RACGP Queensland and Australian General Practice of the Year in 2018, the tour includes a range of professional visits and talks, supported by the RACGP.
New professional benefits and offers will be added to RACGP Plus each month, so check the website regularly to stay up to date and redeem RACGP Plus professional member benefits.