When you become a provider of the RACGP QI&CPD Program, you are recognised for the quality education and training you offer GPs to help them meet their continuing professional development (CPD) requirements.
If you have education you would like to accredit for QI&CPD points, you have the following two options:
- Become a Provider by purchasing an Accredited Activity Provider Service Agreement (AAPSA) and at least one person complete our Education Activity Representative (EAR) training program; or
- Pay the one-off adjudication fee to accredit just the one-off Category 1 course or activity
Education Activity Representative (EAR) Provider Training
The RACGP offers comprehensive provider training to enable the nominated EAR(s) to develop and accredit their educational programs through their organisation.
There are a number of benefits in completing the EAR training:
- during the face to face EAR training you will meet many likeminded people for future networking support
- the RACGP gives you a comprehensive manual and helpful resources full of useful information and examples to refer to
- ongoing support available after EAR training through the state faculty program coordinators
- you have access to the John Murtagh library and the great range of resources and support it offers
- authorised to use the RACGP QI&CPD logo in promoting your activities
- you will receive our monthly newsletter giving you all the latest news and information
In addition the RACGP promotes your activities to thousands of GPs around Australia, through the calendar of events on the RACGP website. This service is free of charge.