As the interviews take place online, you will need to ensure you:
- are undertaking the interview in a quiet space, free from disruptions, with no other people in the room
- have access to two forms of internet (i.e. wifi and hotspot)
- are on a computer with Zoom already installed
- have access to a computer with a microphone and camera. You must be able to be easily heard, your face must be clearly able to be seen and not far away from the camera. You must also be able to hear and see the interviewer’s screen.
- do not use a Zoom background (image or blurred) as they are not permissible.
We strongly encourage you to undertake a Zoom test on the device you will be using well in advance of your interview to:
- ensure Zoom is installed on your computer
- check your video
- check your audio.