Generally Speaking is the new RACGP podcast sponsored by CommBank.
Stay connected, informed and inspired as our hosts discuss the latest medical developments and professional excellence in the world of Australian general practice and primary health. Gain tips to support sustainable business and your personal wellbeing. Enjoy shared experiences, patient stories and connecting with your community.
Each episode our hosts will be joined by a subject-matter expert to discuss the major issues such as the COVID-19 pandemic currently gripping the world, as well as delving into more specific topics like rural health, owning a practice or dealing with your own health and avoiding burnout. Each episode includes information on available resources to help support your practice and the health of all Australians.
Upcoming episodes include:
- COVID-19 with Professor Michael Kidd, GP and former RACGP President, Deputy Chief Medical Officer and Principal Medical Advisor to the Department of Health
- Business resilience with Dr Todd Cameron, acting Chair of the RACGP Business of General Practice Specific Interest network
- Disaster recovery with Dr Michael Clements, Deputy Chair of RACGP Rural
- Aged care with Associate Professor Paresh Dawda, member of the RACGP Expert Committee – Quality Care
- Alcohol and other drugs with Dr Paul Grinzi, member of RACGP Victoria’s Drug and Alcohol Committee
- Mental health presentations with Dr Jim Antoniadis, Chair, GP and Psychiatry Liaison Committee (RACGP Victoria)
- Owning a practice with Dr Maria Boulton, Brisbane GP and Director of Family Doctors Plus.
Join the conversation on social media #GenerallySpeakingGP and subscribe today.