COVID-19 and Child Mental Health
RACGP Specific Interests and Emerging Minds webinar
This webinar explains the current environment for GPs, families and children during the COVID-19 pandemic and describe appropriate management options, including when to refer, for a child experiencing mental health concerns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dr James Best, GP and Chair, RACGP Specific Interests Child and Young Person's Health Network
- Dr Nick Kowalenko, child and adolescent psychiatrist and Emerging Minds NSW Director
- Dr Penny Burns, GP and disaster medical specialist
Please note: The webinar will launch on registration, but a link will be sent to you to watch the webinar at any time.
COVID-19 • Sexual and Reproductive Health • What Matters Now
What you need to know to provide safe, high quality care to meet the sexual and reproductive health needs of your patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Providing an update on cervical screening, breast symptoms and screening, approaches to antenatal and postnatal care and contraception, this webinar will provide you with key information, ideas and tips to assist you during this time.
- Dr Lara Roeske, Chair RACGP Specific Interests
- Dr Alia Kaderbhai, Chair RACGP Specific Interests Breast Medicine
- Dr Wendy Burton, Chair RACGP Specific Interests Antenatal and Postnatal Care
- Dr Amy Moten, Chair RACGP Specific Interests Sexual Health Medicine
Please register below, a link will be sent to you when the broadcast is available.
Non-members should contact RACGP Specific Interests Events to register.