2020/21 RACGP Prize for General Practice
RACGP SA&NT has established an annual student 'Prize for General Practice'. The Prize will be awarded to a University of Adelaide and Flinders University recipient. The prize is presented at graduation, with each winner receiving $500.
Applications will be ranked with a weighting of 50% based on academic merit and 50% on feedback from the GP supervisor.
To apply for the RACGP Prize for General Practice, students will need to self-nominate by seeking feedback from their supervisor in their GP attachment.
Please download a copy of the GP Assessment Form from the downloads section below.
Once completed GP Supervisors must return the signed Assessment Form to the nominated University contact.
- Assessment forms for The University of Adelaide 2020 RACGP Prize for General Practice are due by 5.00 pm (ACST), Monday 2 November 2020.
- Rural fifth year placement in 2019
- Rural/urban general practice sixth year in 2020
- Assessment forms for The University of Adelaide 2021 RACGP Prize for General Practice are due by 5.00 pm (ACST), Friday 5 November 2021.
- Rural fifth year placement in 2020
- Rural/urban general practice sixth year in 2021
- Applications for the Flinders University 2020 RACGP Prize for General Practice have now closed.
- Applications for the Flinders University 2021 RACGP Prize for General Practice are due by 5.00 pm (ACST), Friday 6 November 2020.
Medical student membership
Whether you've set your sights on a career in general practice or still considering your options, as a medical student you are invited to take up FREE RACGP student membership. As an RACGP member you can save on RACGP events and workshops, clinical publications such as the Australian Medicine’s Handbook and gain access to discounted products, tailored services and exclusive offers.
Medical students also receive access to gplearning, DynaMed, database resources, e-books, podcasts, downloads and audio journals.
Upgrade your student membership and receive an Australian Family Physician hardcopy subscription.