2021 Bruce Roberts Memorial Scholarships
RACGP Queensland is pleased to announce applications are open for the 2021 Bruce Roberts Memorial Scholarships.
There are three x $3000 scholarships available (one for a GP and two for GPs in training), which can be used to support participating in an education activity of your choice.
Applications are welcomed from all Queensland GPs and GPs in training living or working in MMM 3-7.
Your application will be evaluated on a range of criteria, including:
- Your current membership of the RACGP
- Confirming you live or work in a rural Queensland community (MMM 3 to 7)
- Evidence of contributions to rural general practice, such as years serving Queensland rural communities
- Details of the courses/activities you plan to use the scholarship for
- Details of projects or activities you have conducted to improve the health of your rural community
- GP in training applicants must be currently on the AGPT rural pathway or PEP pathway.
You must provide a written submission addressing the above criteria, along with your current CV.
Please address your submission and supporting documents to the RACGP Queensland Education Committee and email to email@example.com by 12 midnight, Sunday 9 May 2021.
Winners of the 2021 Bruce Roberts Memorial Scholarships will be announced at the Queensland Faculty Meet Your President networking event in Brisbane on Thursday 3 June 2021.