Two valid nominations were received for the chair position to the Dermatology Network. Therefore, a vote was required.
Congratulations to Morton Rawlin successfully selected as the chair of the Dermatology Network for 2018-20.
Congratulations to the successful nominated chairs to the following RACGP Specific Interests networks for 2018-20:
- Elizabeth (Libby) Hindmarsh- Chair of Abuse and Violence in Families Network
- John Parikh- Chair of Aged Care Network
- Sean Stevens- Chair of Business of General Practice Network
- James Best- Chair of Child and Young Person’s Health Network
- Tom Turnbull- Chair of Custodial Health Network
- Bob Davis- Chair of Disability Network
- Glynn Kelly- Chair of Disaster Management Network
- Carolyn Ee- Chair of Integrative Medicine Network
- Georgia Rigas- Chair of Obesity Management Network
- Kerry Hancock- Chair of Respiratory Medicine Network
- Larissa Roeske- Chair of Sexual Health Medicine Network
- Gillian Cowen - Chair of Sport and Exercise Medicine Network.
For further information or queries, please contact RACGP Specific Interests by email on email@example.com or phone on 1800 090 588.