Four nominations were received for the one position available in South Western Sydney, therefore, a vote was required.
Congratulations to the following successful member elected (or re-elected) to the RACGP NSW&ACT Council position for 2019-21:
Kenneth McCroary, South Western Sydney
Returning Officer’s Declaration of Result - RACGP NSW&ACT election PDF (76 KB)
Congratulations to the following members successfully nominated to the RACGP NSW&ACT Council positions for 2019-21:
- Charlotte Hespe Inner West representative,
- Mary Beth MacIsaac, South Eastern Sydney representative,
- Michael Fasher, Western Sydney representative,
- Ayman Shenouda, Murrumbidgee representative,
- Karin Jodlowski-Tan, Far West representative, and
- JN Parikh, Northern Sydney representative.
Enquiries should be directed to RACGP NSW&ACT by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 02 9886 4700.