Membership is open to Fellows, associates and RACGP members
Join now to become a member
Membership is at no additional cost to existing RACGP members.
To become a member you may:
- be actively engaged in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- have significant past experience in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- have an interest in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
- identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australian.
How to join
- Online – just click the link at the top of this page
- Email – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Including your RACGP number is helpful, but not essential
- Phone – call our toll free number 1800 000 251
Benefits of membership
- updates on current news, programs and events relevant to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- opportunity to participate in faculty activities, raise issues for faculty attention, and attend the annual faculty member’s meeting
- opportunity to contribute to projects, events and publications – exam writing workshops, submissions, Yagila Wadamba, ALMs and etc
- access to members only functions at the national conference and information regarding conference events and presentations related to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health.