Doctor owned, long established medical practice just 1.5 km from the city centre.
FT RN, pathology, allied health on-site.
Attractive remuneration, high income in a very busy mixed billing clinic.
A/h, w/ends or Nursing Home visits are available on request if desirable.
Please call 03 96991088, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Sep 2017
Mole Check Clinic currently has two locations: St Kilda Road and Bentleigh East.
We are looking for doctors with experience in skin cancer diagnosis and procedures.
A number of sessions is available.
We are very busy and can guarantee full list of patients.
Please call 0416355042 or email your details to: email@example.com
22 Sep 2017
Highly skilled general practitioners with special interest in womens health are urgently required at Netcare Medical Family Super Clinic.
- Permanent or Locum (6weeks - 6months).
- Full time/Part time or flexible hours.
- Immediate commencement available. Permanent position best suits unrestricted doctors, however special DWS exemptions available for those with restrictions.
- High earnings in mixed billngs clinic. Attractive earnings with initial income guarantee & 70%( negotiable) for VR GPs. GP Partnerships and affiliates opportunities.
- Busy established accredited state of the art medical centre with a huge patient base.
- Support from GP Obstetricians/Specialists. Opportunity to complete womens health specialist education programs and certifications.
For confidential enquiries and applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Sep 2017
We are seeking an experienced GP to join our dedicated and well-established team on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula (Rosebud).
Our clinical approach and methodology brings together the traditions of western medicine including the very latest technology delivered through best practice standards and more complementary medicines, diagnostics, and approaches leading to cutting edge diagnosis and treatment to our patients.
To be considered for this role you will;
- Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
- Have Medicare claiming Privileges (A1/VR rates)
- Highly competitive % of billings (PLUS GST);
- Daily earnings of Circa $1200 take home
- Holistic Approach to general practice
- Mixed Billing/Private with high billing sessions (standard Consult $80)
- Alternative therapy options (acupuncture, hypnotherapy, autogenic training, mindfulness)
For more information please contact Mike on 07 3188 5652 or 0422 658 414 or email email@example.com
22 Sep 2017
- Part time contract, 3 days per week.
- Strong earning potential at $150 per hour.
The Fertility Centre is part of Virtus Health Ltd, a growing company that provides fertility care, diagnostic pathology and day hospital services. We are dedicated to giving our patients the best possible outcomes through our innovative services, cutting edge treatments and active research programs.
About this role
The successful candidate will assess patients and facilitate referral on to our expert Fertility Specialists. You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team who support, educate, counsel and guide our patients through their fertility journey.
The position is based at our Fertility Centre sites in Sunshine, Dandenong and others as required. We take care of all administrative responsibilities and overheads, allowing you to focus on what you do best – caring for patients. This is a unique opportunity for a practitioner with a strong interest in women’s health and fertility.
Desired Skills & Experience
- FRACGP, MRCGP CCT.
- Must be vocationally registered.
- 2 Years General Practice experience in Australia.
- Current Medicare Provider Number.
- DRANZCOG or other Women’s Health qualification desirable.
We offer a culture that leads and embraces change, values and respects innovation and encourages personal growth. The successful incumbent will have the opportunity to develop their skills in an interesting & rewarding role.
If you would like to join a market leader in the area of fertility and work with a team of professionals that foster a strong work ethos to deliver an outstanding level of patient care then apply now.
Please submit your application to Narelle Kane, Executive Assistant, Melbourne IVF 344 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne 3002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
22 Sep 2017
An exceptional opportunity for a VR/Non VR GP arose in a fast growing medical centre in the south eastern suburbs!
We are an accredited, fully computerized practice located in a rapid growing area on Melbourne's south eastern suburbs. You would be joining a team that includes another GP, a dietitian, a diabetes educator and an RN. We have facilities to develop clinics for GPs with special interests.
We need a GP at least three sessions a week to join this great team.. What we are looking for is a flexible GP committed to patient care and delivering great service to meet patient needs. This is also an opportunity for doctors to work after hours sessions.
To be considered for this role, you;
- Preferably Hold FRACGP/FACRRM or equivalent
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Preferably have Medicare claiming Privileges (A1/VR rates)
Please call 0400320646, or email your details to:
We offer excellent remuneration package with minimum guaranteed income.
21 Sep 2017
Position: Full time or 0.8 FTE.
Location: Flexible (Melbourne or Adelaide preferable).
Applications close: Monday October 9, 2017.
Doctors for the Environment Australia (DEA) has been a leading health organisation over the last decade working to raise awareness of, and prevent environmental damage that is a threat to health. Our members are medical doctors and students and are supported by a national Scientific Advisory Committee.
DEA is excited to be seeking an Executive Officer with a background in health and management to further develop DEA’s next phase of growth. The new position of an Executive Officer will co-ordinate and advance activities to increase DEA’s reach, influence, organisational capacity and resilience, and help oversee staff and governance requirements. Reporting directly to DEA’s Management Committee, the Executive Officer will be a public spokesperson participating in DEA’s media strategy whilst helping to co-ordinate DEA’s educational role in highlighting the health impacts of environmental degradation and facilitating the development and review of DEA parliamentary submissions, policies and fact sheets.
DEA’s website www.dea.org.au provides further information about the organisation. A full Job Description and application details can also be viewed online at: www.dea.org.au/doctors-for-the-environment-australia-executive-officer-position-description/
Confidential inquiries or expressions of interest can be made to Eugenie Kayak; email@example.com or David Shearman; firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Sep 2017
SEEKING URGENT FEMALE VR GP FT/PT IMMEDIATE START
- Beautiful friendly cosmopolitan private-billing GP-owned clinic in Carlton
- Full-time Nursing
- Psychologist, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist
- well-equipped stylish premises
- Best Practice software
- excellent remuneration
- flexible hours, evenings/weekends available also
- on-site pathology
- pharmacy adjacent
- full AGPAL accreditation
We are seeking an enthusiastic and vibrant GP to join our dedicated team who take pride in our quality care.
Please call Sashi Naidu, administration manager, ph 8330 3900, Email: email@example.com and visit:
19 Sep 2017
Sebastian and I are GPs who care for the elderly in RACFs. We built GenWise as a practice-in-your-pocket, to allow us to focus our attention on our patients rather than paperwork. GenWise now supports over 40 GPs around Australia.
We work for you, you do not work for us.
- Remote access to our virtual clinic environment
- Electronic clinical records
- Medicare management
- Communication platform to connect with other GenWise members
- Freedom to work where and when you choose
- Unique network of GPs
- QICPD Program
Warm Regards, Troye Wallett
Contact - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and visit: www.genwisehealth.com.au/advantage/
19 Sep 2017
- URGENTLY seeking a VR GP for our state of the art Chadstone Clinic
- Brand new and modern premises.
- VERY BUSY PRACTICE WITH FANTASTIC SUPPORT
- New GP has capacity to be fully booked at the start
- Chinese speaking Doctor where possible
- Warm supportive staff and allied health support
- Offering 70% of gross billing.
- Happy to offer 6 months locum.
Please call Victoria Humphreys on 0418 200 551 or email email@example.com and go to link:
19 Sep 2017