Consumers are now able to access information in their My Health Record through the new my health app. The app is free and provides easy access for consumers to view key health information that they, their healthcare providers or representatives have uploaded to My Health Record.
The app allows consumers to:
- view their medical history
- check pathology results, including Covid-19
- manage vaccinations and immunisations
- track allergies and reactions
- view hospital discharge summaries
- keep track of care planning documents
- view their family’s records
- view medicines information
Before downloading the app, consumers need to have a myGov account already linked to My Health Record and have accessed My Health Record at least once through a web browser. The my health app can then be downloaded in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching “my health gov”.
For more information, visit the Australian Digital Health Agency’s my health webpage.