This webinar has been recorded to support you in providing telehealth consultations to your patients during COVID-19. The webinar includes:
- an overview of the new items
- tips on implementing telehealth in your practice
- practicalities of delivering a consultation over the phone or video
- hardware and software requirements
- steps to ensure your practice has a smooth transition into telehealth.
A handout with useful links, supplements this webinar.
Dr Nathan Pinskier - Member, RACGP Expert Committee – Practice Technology and Management
Ms Mahala Boughton - Senion Project Officer, RACGP Practice Technology and Management
Available at your convenience
Please note that this months webinar has not been accredited under the RACGP CPD Program. However RACGP members can self report this activity for CPD purposes.