Treating doctor-patients – Tips and traps
Webinar 30 Sep, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM (AWST)
Doctors face unique barriers to accessing health care and it's well recognised that wiithout their own GP, doctors are more likely to self-diagnose, self-treat and self-prescribe, which can lead to poorer health outcomes. It's not all bad news though, doctors can learn a specific skillset that helps them treat other doctors more effectively.
During this webinar you'll gain insight into supporting doctor health and wellbeing, as we cover:
- the key health risks and health seeking behaviour of doctors
- strategies for reducing the barriers to accessing health care for doctor-patients
- Improving the quality and outcomes of consultations with doctor-patients.
- Identify the key health risks and health seeking behaviour of doctors
- Describe at least two strategies for reducing the barriers to accessing health care for doctor-patients
- Explain how to improve the quality and outcomes of consultations with doctor-patients
This event attracts 2 CPD points
Dr David Oldham
Medical Director and Convenor of the Doctors Health Advisory Service in WA
Dr Helen Wilcox
GP and Doctor of Medicine Program Director, University of Western Australia