Personal Finance for General Practitioners - being a doctor is an opportunity cost
Webinar 8 Apr, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM (AEDT)
The aim of this personal finance webinar is to ensure GPs have appropriate systems in place so they can be financially secure.
1. Pay yourself concept
2. Why GPs are vulnerable for financial mistakes early in their career
3. Debt reduction strategies
4. Basic investing principles outside of your business
5. Exploring Superannuation – how to maximise it
6. Building legacy – wills, personal insurance for GPs
- Outline practical strategies for personal financial management
- Discuss money management habits and financial security.
This event attracts 3 CPD points
Dr Raymond Wen
East Brunswick Medical Centre
Dr Imran Marzook
Victorian New Fellows Committee Chair
Chair of RACGP Victoria New Fellows Committee, Dr Marzook initially trained in oncology before moving to general practice for a better work-life balance. After working in remote and rural Australian he realised that his passion lay in aged care and dedicating his medical career to providing expert medical care to older patients.
Dr Dev Raga
Dev Raga is a Melbourne (Australia) based podcaster who discusses common financial topics. This ranges from saving, investing, debt reduction, personal insurance and many more topics. He also gets really geeky about finance sometimes!