DH and RACGP Victoria - Managing COVID+ cases and vaccine side effects
On-demand recorded 29 Sep 2021
Latest public health advice and Q&A presented by DH representatives in conjunction with RACGP Victoria Faculty Chair Dr Anita Munoz and Co-Deputy Chairs Dr Marina Malcolm and Dr Bernard Shiu.
With the current outbreaks and escalating COVID+ cases the webinar will be a two part focus:
- Part 1 Managing COVID+ Cases
- Part 2 Managing Vaccine side effects and ED presentations
- Question time As this is in addition to the usual DH and RACGP monthly webinars
Please register separately for this webinar.
- Discuss the current status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak worldwide and within Australia.
- Discuss the management of suspected Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in general practice setting.
- Outline preparation and response resources available for general practices in managing Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This event attracts 2 CPD points