Modern Management of Chest Pain in General Practice
On-demand recorded 2 Sep 2021
Join us for a refresher on modern management of chest pain in general practice.
- managing chest pain in general practice
- referral pathways for acute coronary syndromes/stable angina
- evidence based guidelines for management of acute coronary syndromes/chest pain
- management plans for acute coronary syndromes and chest pain
This webinar will also explore the use of CT coronary angiogram, the CT coronary arterty Ca score and pre-test counselling, understanding false positives rates in women, the use of dobutamine tests and the role of Troponin in general practice.
- Develop an approach to managing chest pain in general practice
- Identify the referral pathways for acute coronary syndromes/Stable angina
- Demonstrate an understanding of the evidence base and guidelines for management of acute coronary syndromes/chest pain
- Develop a comprehensive management plan for acute coronary syndromes/chest pain
This event attracts 2 CPD points
Dr Ramya Raman
GP and RACGP WA Deputy Chair
A/Prof Chris Judkins
General and Interventional Cardiologist
Chris is an Interventional Cardiologist with interests in radial (wrist) access for coronary angiography and stent implantation. Chris is an A/Prof at Notre Dame University, Director of Training and Research at the Mount Hospital, Clinical Lead of Cardiology Research at Fiona Stanley Hospital, Medical Director of Clinitrials
research group and Director of PerthHeart, an online resource for patients and healthcare practitioners.