On-demand recorded 20 Apr 2021
There have been some significant changes to digital health technologies over the past 12 months which have seen many improvements to general practice service delivery and health outcomes.
In this webinar, delivered in collaboration with the Australian Digital Health Agency, we discuss and provide updates on technologies that supported the COVID-19 response, a range of medicines management technologies and My Health Record for both patients and GPs.
Download the webinar resource pack here
- Articulate how technology can support clinical care during COVID-19
- Articulate the role technology can play in supporting medicines management
- Describe potential benefits of electronic prescribing for patients
- Outline their responsibilities regarding active ingredient prescribing
- Articulate new changes and additional functions supported by My Health Record
This event attracts 2 CPD points
Dr Rob Hosking
MBBS, FRACGP, DRANZCOG
Dr Rob Hosking has been interested in eHealth since commencing practice in Bacchus Marsh in Victoria in 1990. He gained his Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics from Monash University in 2000.
Rob has worked on a number of eHealth related committees at NPS Medicinewise and the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia. Rob has been involved with the RACGP eHealth committee since 2008 and is currently the Chair of the RACGP Expert Committee – Practice Technology and Management.