Therapeutic Guidelines is recognised nationally as a prime source of accurate, independent and practical treatment advice for a wide range of conditions. eTG complete is Therapeutic Guidelines’ core product and is designed for use on desktop computers and mobile devices.
eTG complete is used and valued by GPs, specialists, pharmacists, nurses, other health professionals and students.
eTG complete has the latest version of all topics published by TGL in a range of convenient formats, including online, offline and download. Licence options are available to meet the needs of single users, clinics or larger organisations.
RACGP members receive a 10% discount on new eTG complete subscription and Therapeutic Guidelines books. Therapeutic Guidelines provide clear, concise, independent and evidence-based recommendations for patient management that have been developed by Australia's leading medical experts.
eTG complete app
The eTG complete app provides all of the eTG complete content for use on mobile devices and tablets. Ideal for those who practise in a variety of locations, or those in the rural and remote health sector. For more information, go to Therapeutic Guidelines.
A new release from Therapeutic Guidelines: Neurology 5
Topics include seizures and epilepsy, headache, idiopathic hypersomnolence, Parkinson disease, multiple sclerosis, immune-mediated myopathies, restless legs syndrome, stroke and transient ischaemic attack, and dizziness and vertigo. New tables cover key types of headache, how to convert an antiparkinson drug dose from oral to transdermal, and drugs to avoid or use with caution in myasthenia gravis. New simple graphic illustrations give instructions for performing the Epley and Semont manoeuvres and the Brandt-Daroff exercises.
A comprehensive revision of the Rheumatology guidelines is now available in the latest update of eTG complete. The Rheumatology 3 book is also now available.
Rheumatology 3 gives advice on the assessment of patients presenting with musculoskeletal symptoms, including the judicious use of investigations, as well as the management of patients with confirmed diagnoses. The guidelines emphasise collaborative, multidisciplinary care of patients with rheumatological diseases. New topics give practical advice on managing analgesic and anti-inflammatory therapy and immunomodulatory therapy for rheumatological conditions. See the attached What’s new brochure for more information on Rheumatology 3.
Features of eTG complete:
- Covers common areas of care
- Access to 2500 clinical topics with relevant references, and 3500 drug recommendations
- Links from drug recommendations to Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme details, including product and consumer medicine information
- Links from drug recommendations to pregnancy and breastfeeding information
- Both non-pharmacological and pharmacological options for patient management are included
- Printable patient information sheets and downloadable PDFs
- Time saving calculators for body surface area, creatinine clearance and body weight, and glomerular filtration rate for children
- Updated three times each year
- Supported on a wide range of devices.
Download the 2019 Therapeutic Guidelines order form below or alternatively you can call Therapeutic Guidelines on 1800 061 260. You will need to quote your RACGP member number.