HCF corporate health plans for RACGP members
Australia’s largest not-for-profit health insurer, HCF, is a corporate partner of the RACGP. This means that you have access to a corporate health plan – providing you with the following benefits.
Health plan highlights
- 3% discount off your regular premiums
- Reduced premiums compared to equivalent levels of cover in HCF’s retail range
- Mix and match your preferred levels of hospital and extras cover to suit your needs
- 100% back on a range of extras, including dental, optical, physio and podiatry (Available at over 10,000 participating HCF providers on selected extras covers,annual limits apply)
- Claim immediately – The usual two and six month waiting periods will be waived for extras such as dental, optical, physio and more when you take out hospital and extras cover (Waiver offer only available to new members taking out hospital and extras cover through the RACGP corporate health plan. Some longer waiting periods and conditions apply. All hospital services, the same day hospital excess and ambulance services are excluded from the waiver offer
- Access My Health Guardian – a unique online health and wellbeing management program to help you achieve your health goals
- 10% discount on 3 and 12 month memberships at Fitness First
- 10% discount on HCF Travel and Pet Insurance
Limit Boost renews annually up to a maximum amount. Any unused Limit Boost cannot be carried into the following year.
Switching to HCF is easy
If you already have health insurance, HCF will contact your current fund for you. Plus, you'll have no additional waiting periods to serve for equivalent levels of cover (excludes hearing aids).
Join HCF today
- Call 1800 880 049
- Visit us in branch
- Contact your dedicated HCF corporate representative