RACGP members may submit their research projects to the GP Research Project Noticeboard and invite the general practice community to participate.
Projects must meet the following criteria:
- The research must be directly relevant to general practice and/or RACGP members or a section of members.
- There must be at least one active investigator who is a general practitioner.
- Evidence of ethics approval must be provided.
The RACGP reserves the right not to include projects that do not meet the criteria. The RACGP reserves the right to reject or withdraw notices at our sole discretion.
The RACGP will also share research surveys on its Research Projects Noticeboard. Please note that we are not able to send surveys directly to members due to the number of requests we receive and to ensure that members are not over burdened with surveys.
Surveys will not be accepted if they put an unreasonable demand on members, or constitute market or commercial research.
To submit a project, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Project title
- Short description of the project and method
- Geographic location the project wishes to recruit from (State/Area)
- Name of investigators/Contact person. Highlight GP investigators.
- Contact details (Name, email address, website link)
- Brief Description of participants/practices sought (inclusion and exclusion criteria, or a hyperlink to this)
- Commencement date of the project
- Closing date for recruitment
- Time involvement of GPs and/or practice staff, and/or patients
- Compensation offered
- Availability of CPD points
- Clinical trial registration if applicable
- Evidence of approval by a Human Research Ethics Committee (please attach a copy of approval letter)
- RACGP Member number
Use of this E-Notice Board is subject to its terms and conditions of use