AKT and KFP
You are not permitted to bring the following items into the AKT or KFP exam room:
- pens, pencils, or other writing devices or stationery of any kind (pens will be provided in all examinations)
- paper, including blank notepaper, notes, books or notebooks
- mobile phone
- a watch of any type or description
- timing or recording devices, calculators, computers, iPads, iPods, tablets, organisers or electronic devices of any type
- electronic or active earplugs or headphones
- earmuffs or earplugs that are not in their original sealed packaging
- non-religious headwear, hats or hooded jackets/jumpers/tops
- any bags or other personal belongings. Your invigilator will advise where to place your belongings.
Personal belongings will be securely stored by staff until the exam concludes and you are released from the exam.
You may be asked to pat yourself down (eg along the arms, legs and waistline) to show that you are not concealing banned items. You may also be asked to turn out your pockets so exam staff can verify that they are empty.
If you don’t comply with these rules you’ll be investigated in line with the Academic Misconduct Policy.
CCE candidates may use a pen and blank paper to take notes and may have their phone with them on silent in case they need to be in contact with the RACGP.
You must not record the exam or its content in any form. Failure to comply with this request will be investigated in line with the Academic Misconduct Policy.