You’re not permitted to take any personal items into the test room. This includes, but is not limited to:
- pens, pencils, or other writing devices
- paper, including blank notepaper, notes, books or notebooks
- watches of any description
- computers or electronic devices of any type
- calculators or any type of timing or recording device
- mobile phones
- earplugs or headphones (disposable foam earplugs in their original sealed packaging are permitted)
- non-religious headwear, such as hats or hooded tops
- any other personal belongings.
Your personal belongings will be securely stored by staff until the test concludes and you are released from the test.
You may be asked to pat yourself down (eg along the arms, legs and waistline) to show that you are not concealing banned items. You may also be asked to turn out your pockets so test staff can verify that they are empty. Failure to comply with these requests will be investigated in line with the Academic Misconduct Policy.