Download the Selection Guide
Please note: The CAAKT will not proceed for the final 2022 AGPT intake in October. This is due to the increased uncertainty to face-to-face exam delivery presented by COVID, particularly in New South Wales and Victoria, and our ability to continue to deliver the selection process without an exam. Instead, all eligible candidates will progress to the next stage of the AGPT selection process – an interview with the RTO for their first preference in training region and pathway. For more info, see the FAQs.
To help you understand the application and selection process, we have developed Your Guide to the AGPT Program: 2022. Some of the topics covered in the guide include:
Download the guide
- What is general practice?
- Characteristics and skill sets required to be a GP
- Options in general practice
- FRACGP and FARGP
- A breakdown of general practice training
- How to apply and the selection process
- Frequently asked questions.