The RACGP Future Leaders program is designed for members who wish to develop leadership within the context of general practice. The Future Leaders program is built upon a GP-specific leadership competency framework, and increases both leadership skill and leadership behaviours.
In preparing your application, please consider the information you’ll need to provide:
- Personal details including name, state, iMIS number and mobile number.
- Copy of your CV ready to attach in either Word or PDF format
- Details of two referees who are either RACGP Fellows or equivalent. They should be able to give examples of how you meet the selection criteria.
- Mentor’s details (if you have them)
- Project Initiative idea (if you have one)
- 200 words on why would like to be part of the program.
Application forms will take about 20 minutes to complete.
Applications are reviewed by the RACGP Selection Committee.
Express Your Interest