gplearning is free to members
gplearning is the RACGP’s online portal that provides general practice education and is free to RACGP members with current member log in.
Every educational activity is evidence based, peer reviewed and developed ‘by GPs for GPs’ with the aim of supporting the provision of high-quality, person-centred, continuing comprehensive and coordinated whole-person healthcare to individuals and families in their communities.
Available 24 hours per day, every day, gplearning activities are:
- practical to access – convenient and cost effective
- highly interactive and engaging
- a user-friendly way to plan, manage, track and learn while meeting the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- for all stages of the general practice journey, from junior doctors, to general practice registrars, to vocationally registered GPs.
If you are a subject matter expert and wish to contribute to the development of RACGP educational content, please click here to submit your details.
- Connect and log in to the RACGP website
- Click on My Account
- Click on the gplearning 2020 link
Please note that you will need to be logged in to the RACGP website first for your profile to be automatically logged in to the gplearning learning management system.
Recent course releases
[Updated 5 May 2020]
- check, unit 571, May 2020: Mental health
CPD Accredited Activities
- Communication skills in general practice
- Alcohol and Other Drugs – Essential Skills
- AJGP Clinical Challenge – May 2020: Lower limb
- check, unit 570, April 2020: Sleep
For a full list of gplearning courses released for the 2020–22 triennium, click here.
Not a member?
Sign up today