You might be facing a few challenges while trying to be the best GP for your community and make a lasting impact.
- You feel isolated from your community of excellence.
- You have trouble finding therapeutic guidelines you can apply in your local context.
- You want to improve the standards of general practice in your country but don’t know how.
RACGP international membership offers a direct network of your colleagues actively working towards excellence in general practice across the world. With more than 42,000 members spanning 133 countries, the RACGP opens door to a global community of like-minded colleagues and medical experts to share knowledge, experiences and support.
An RACGP overseas membership gives you:
- access to a community of more than 42,000 GPs, including 16,000 international medical graduate GPs practising in Australia
- discounts on a range of international conferences to keep you connected with peers and key opinion leaders in primary care
- access to any of our 33 specific interest groups to develop your interest in particular areas of general practice
- subscriptions to our monthly newsletters, the Australian Journal of General Practice and dedicated general practice news hub newsGP.
Becoming RACGP member means you can:
- keep up to date with the latest technologies, treatments and techniques in primary care
- stay in touch with the best in the profession, at every stage of your career
- feel a sense of pride to be part of a close-knit community of excellence
- make an impact or advance primary care standards in your local community.