This is a second teaching workshops consisting of 4 x sessions/workshops, supporting GPs to conduct and assist students with clinical audit in their practices.
Relevance to General Practice
Capacity building of the GP workforce and enhancing the curriculum of the year 3 teaching program.
- Understand need for clinical audit as one method to improve quantity care
- Understand where and how clinical audit fits into medical student training
- Identify and discuss potential QI projects that are relevant to your practice
- Identify skills needed to plan and supervise effective clinical audits in my practice
Domains of General Practice
D1. Communication skills and the patient-doctor relationship
D2. Applied professional knowledge and skills
D3. Population health and the context of general practice
D4. Professional and ethical role
D5. Organisational and legal dimensions
Curriculum Contextual Units
- General practice research
- General practice teaching