Register Now - Webinar for GPs: Family Based Management of COVID-19
7pm Thursday 20 January 2022
RACGP Queensland in collaboration with Queensland Children's Hospital present a webinar for Queensland based GPs. As cases of COVID-19 increase across the state, close contacts and real-life spread are often within household groups.
In this webinar, you will hear from a joint panel of GPs and specialists. Three GPs from across the state will share case studies of families they are managing with COVID, backed by best practice insights from specialists working in COVID virtual wards, including a paediatrician, obstetrician, infectious disease specialist and general practitioner.
There will also be time for Q&A at the end of the session.
- Dr Meg Cairns – GP, Brisbane
- Dr Julia Clark – Paediatric infectious diseases specialist
- Dr Michael Clements – GP, Townsville
- Dr KK Cheung – GP, Gold Coast
- Dr Kate Davies – General Paediatrician, QCH
- Dr Jane Maher – Obstetrician, SCUH
- Dr Sandra Peters – COVID Virtual Ward Medical Lead SCUH, and GP
Register now for this free webinar!
Webinar - Living with COVID-19 planning update
Brisbane South PHN hosted the Queensland Living with COVID-19 Pathways Planning Update webinar on 6 December 2021. This webinar provided an overview of the current information available for managing COVID-19 in the community, and the role of primary care.