☰ Table of contents
This guidance is accompanied by a series of downloadable summary sheets (available at the bottom of this page):
- MRI of the head for unexplained seizure
- MRI of the head for chronic headache with suspected intracranial pathology
- MRI of the spine for cervical radiculopathy
- MRI of the spine for cervical trauma
- MRI of the knee for acute anterior cruciate ligament and meniscal tears.
GPs will also be able to earn CPD points with the accompanying online interactive learning module.