Common problems in school-aged children

Latest Issue: December 2017

Request permission to reproduce

Permission to reproduce copyrighted material must include: author name(s), title of article, year of publication, issue and page numbers, and a brief explanation of the proposed usage. Please note: a permissions fee may apply. Permission requests must be emailed to

Correspondence address

The Editor,
Australian Family Physician
100 Wellington Parade
East Melbourne, Vic 3002

If you have further questions relating to AFP, please email