Date: 27 July 2017
In June 2017, the Pharmacy Remuneration and Regulation Review Panel released their Interim Report.
The RACGP’s response comments on a number of topics covered in the Interim Report, including:
- modernising the prescription and medicine record system
- complementary medicines and homeopathy
- retail-medicine link in community pharmacies
- expanding scope of pharmacist practice
- access to PBS Medicines and Community Pharmacy Services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.