Closed: 29 March 2019
The RACGP have been invited to consult on the development of a National Medical Framework for addressing the mental health and wellbeing of doctors and medical students.
Everymind has developed a draft framework, in consultation with a number of relevant bodies. Everymind are seeking feedback to ensure the framework reflects the current needs of medical professionals across the whole career trajectory.
The DRAFT framework is available here.
We invite you to read the draft framework and respond to the below:
- Do the targets adequately describe what actions must be implemented to address mental ill-health and suicidal behaviour amongst doctors and medical students? If not, how could they be improved? Pages 12 – 29
- Please identify any relevant issues or actions that haven’t been adequately addressed through the priorities or targets. Pages 12 – 29
- Please identify any actions where the RACGP and other medical colleges have not been identified as having a role, but where you believe they should? Pages 15 - 29
- Please note any views you have on how this framework, once finalised, should be implemented and who should lead that implementation. Pages 30 – 31
- Any other comments on the Framework.