Present your general practice research
When: 7.30 am, Sunday 2 May 2021
Where: Royal International Convention Centre, Brisbane
Eligibility: Current RACGP Membership – GP, GP in Training, and medical student (free student membership available)
As part of the ongoing commitment to encourage and promote general practice research, your College is giving you the opportunity to present your research as part of the program for the RACGP Queensland 62nd Clinical Update Weekend.
- Your abstract must describe the research conducted by you and must be of relevance to general practice.
- Preference will be given to completed research but abstracts for works in progress will be considered.
- GPs in Training and medical students are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract.
Assistance with travel and accommodation can be provided for those invited to present at the conference if they are not based in Brisbane.
Abstracts must be submitted on the abstract template
, be a maximum of 200 words and structured under the provided template headings.
Your abstract must be submitted through the portal by Sunday 28 February 2021.
The RACGP Queensland Research Support Committee will blind-review all submissions and score abstracts on the following criteria: originality of idea, scientific quality, applicability, significance and relevance to general practice.
Abstract authors invited to present will be notified mid-March 2021.
If your abstract is selected for presentation:
- You will be offered a 10-minute speaking spot at the breakfast research plenary to present your paper.
- You will receive free 62nd Clinical Update Weekend registration (valued up to $395).
- Be in the running for a 2021 RACGP Queensland Research Medal.
Submit your abstract
We look forward to seeing you at the 62nd Clinical Update Weekend!