RACGP Oxygen will breathe new life into general practice, delivering the right products, in the right place, at the right time to improve health outcomes and people’s experience of health.
RACGP Oxygen promotes and supports the quality operation of general practice.
- Partner with industry to bring the best technology to general practice
- Support the adoption of Electronic Health Records
- Support the full potential of telemedicine
- Empower patients to use information about their own health to have a more healthy and rewarding life
- Deliver targeted evidence to GPs and the practice team at the point of care
- Use software applications to make it easier for GPs and practice teams to analyse their de-identified clinical data and other practice information
- Provide tools that allow (with appropriate consent) the aggregation of de-identified data for analysis within and between practices, allowing the benchmarking of clinical and business de-identified data for the purpose of quality improvements, at a practice, region, state or national basis
- Ensure these tools are available anywhere and are easy to use
Who We Are & Our Focus
The Royal Australian College of the General Practitioners (RACGP) launched RACGP Oxygen, a new technology enterprise, in 2011.
RACGP Oxygen is refreshing the way general practice does business by delivering the right products, in the right place, at the right time to improve health outcomes and people’s experience of health. The organisation is working with strategic partners including information technology experts and general practitioners across Australia to deliver innovative clinical and business products and services.
RACGP Oxygen is supporting the profession’s delivery of services to meet Australia’s increasing expectations in healthcare. The RACGP is the only shareholder of RACGP Oxygen, which continues to work closely with various RACGP committees, member groups and the wider College.
RACGP Oxygen is open to working with existing vendors and suppliers in general practice to deliver products and solutions through our platform. We do this without prejudice but of course we demand by working with partners we are offering reputable, robust and mutually sustainable solutions to general practice.
Please contact our CEO, Mr Craig Martin, by email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone discussion or meeting if you wish to partner with us to deliver products and/or solutions to general practice.