Kit 2, Technology for Business, provides general information on various e-health technologies, online applications and electronic business tools. Inside this kit, you will find recommendations on how to implement these into the daily operations of your general practice.
Each general practice is unique. The information contained in this kit is intended as a guide only. We recommend that you seek further advice where it is relevant.
By the completion of this module you should be able to:
- Identify the appropriate and secure processes for the destruction, recycling or redundancy of hardware that is no longer required in practice
- Comprehend the risks and benefits of using cloud based technologies
- Understand the opportunities provided by various online business tools for general practice
- Recognise the processes to ensure the safe and appropriate use of mobile electronic devices and remote access
- Identify the process for evaluating high speed broadband networks
- Identify the potential benefits of using health data for better population health outcomes
If you have any questions or feedback about our digital business kits you can email us at email@example.com