We are looking for a GP to either join us for FIFO locum work or as the permanent doctor for the practice. Any interested applicants are welcome to begin as a locum with the view to becoming permanent if the position appeals to them.
The practice is open M-F with some after hours on call work. Some evidence of recent CPR/ emergency training is required to gain hospital accreditation, and an interest in chronic disease management would be a bonus.
Excellent remuneration, flights to and from Perth are provided, plus a 4 wheel drive vehicle and fully equipped house.
Please contact Renee for further details via phone 08 6222 6622, fax 08 6222 6611 or email email@example.com.
06 Sep 2016
A permanent full time General Practitioner is required to join our busy rural practice in the picturesque Southern Forest region of WA, 3 hours South of Perth.
- Established, long standing Clinic
- DWS available
- Mixed billing
- 65% billings
- Accommodation available – length of time to be discussed
- Option to work in local hospital with SIHI
- Guarantee Period available
Please call Katrina on 08 9771 1133 for further information or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
06 Sep 2016
GP wanted for a busy, non-corporate practice in Baldivis. Open 7 days a week, pathology, psychology on site, and pharmacy next door.
We offer flexible hours, with friendly & professional admin and nursing staff. GP Obstetrics and midwives offer, antenatal care, we have minor theatre, DWS, nurse run CDM clinic. Special interests supported.
Please contact the practice manager Sue Fegebank on 08 9523 2000, fax interest 08 9523 6800, or email email@example.com
05 Sep 2016
National Home Doctor Service is Australia's largest network of home visiting doctors. This year, our 800 doctors will provide care to over 1 million patients. In providing care when options are limited, our doctors support GPs to provide continuity of care and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
We are currently seeking doctors to deliver care to patients at home and in aged care settings on weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
- Largest patient base in each location to minimise driving
- Enjoy the work/life balance of having free time during the day
Professional development & support
- Gain valuable experience in urgent primary care with best practice clinical governance, in house CPD program, mentor & RACGP Fellowship support
Skills and experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Clinical interview
Please contact the National Recruitment Team on 1300 643 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.homedoctor.com.au/section/home/Careers.
31 Aug 2016
An Excellent Opportunity to join a rapidly growing GP Team.
We are an established GP Medical Centre looking for a motivated GP to join our team.
- 70% of billings for VR GPs
- Registered Nurse on site everyday
- Full admin support
- Best Practise software
- Great location with ample car park
- Pharmacy around the corner
- DWS and AoN area
Please call 0411 202 360 or email email@example.com and visit
30 Aug 2016
A brand new medical centre is opening their doors this October to wider community of Joondalup and requires an experienced VR general practitioner on a full time basis. This practice will mimic its flagship centre based 20 mins South of Eglinton.
This practice will be bulk billing in which will offer additional allied health services including Pathology, Dietary, Physiotherapy and Podiatry. As the successful GP you will be supported by the owners, practice manager, practice administrators and nurses.
What's on offer for this particular position?
- A guaranteed weekly rate of $5,000 for the first 3 months
- Up to 75% in billings
- Experienced and supported owners
- Onsite parking
- Latest medical technology and resources
- High foot traffic location
- Weekends off
As the successful General Practitioner:
- Relevant qualifications - MBBS
- Vocationally Registered
- An Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- AHPRA Registered
- Passionate about providing quality practice
- Available to commence in October
If this is a position of interest please feel free to forward your application through with an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively for a confidential chat phone Paris today on 02 9549 5700.
29 Aug 2016