The GenWise platform allows you to see patients when, where and how you like.
- Dr Andy uses it to manage injuries on the sports field.
- Dr Mark uses it to see patients in their homes.
- Dr Leanne uses it as a pop-up clinic in a woman shelter.
How will you use it?
- Join a network of like-minded GPs.
- QICDP Small group learning opportunities.
- Autonomy, freedom and flexibility.
- bulk bill or charge a gap, it is up to you.
Contact us now for a chat on how it can work for you. - Email: email@example.com and visit:
16 Aug 2017
6month positions are available at Joondalup Health Campus starting in February or August 2018.
The positions are full time, with approximately 75% of the time spent in anaesthetics and 25% in ICU.
The positions are aimed at rural doctors-in-training or established rural generalists and can be adapted to suit your training needs. The focus is on development of skills that will be useful for a rural generalist such as:
- airway management
- pain management
- perioperative medicine
- procedural sedation
- management of ventilated and critically ill patients
Contact: Dr Neil Collins: CollinsN@ramsayhealth.com.au
14 Aug 2017
WA Country Health Service – based in Perth
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and qualified medical practitioner to join WA Country Health Service (WACHS) as the Director Medical Education. In conjunction with the Executive Director Medical Services you will provide strategic vision, direction and coordination for postgraduate medical education within WACHS, recognising:
- the requirements of the Postgraduate Medical Council of WA
- the requirements of Australian Specialist Colleges
- the advice of the WACHS Assessment Review Group and Prevocational Education and Training Committee
- the registration requirements of the Medical Board of Australia
This role is responsible for the operational aspects of the Medical Education Unit (MEU) including reporting, financial management, and human resource management and represents WACHS on various stakeholder committees to advise on the medical education requirements of country doctors. In addition the position is responsible for the coordination and development of the WACHS Simulation Education Program targeting doctors in rural areas.
For enquiries please telephone Dr Tony Robins, Executive Director on 08 9223 8575 or email Lynda.Monger@health.wa.gov.au and to apply, please visit
Applications Close: 4 September 2017
14 Aug 2017
We are seeking a dedicated VR GP f/t or p/t to consult at our Seville Drive Medical Centre. Our centre is AON and DWS and we see over 35,000 patients a year, the successful GP will be able to hold a full patient load.
Our centre offers a multidisciplinary approach to healthcare with onsite Pathology, Pharmacy, Podiatrists and many other visiting allied health to compliment patient care.
Great Clinical Team, RN and EN support. Work alongside experienced GP's, offering chronic disease management and full admin support.
Generous percentage offered to the right applicant.
Email CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
09 Aug 2017
We are a group rural practice with two practice locations, seeking a General Practitioner for a full time role. You will work within the clinic Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm. You will also be required to work a one in seven On-Call roster to the local health district. Having a passion for rural medicine will definitely help in this position. The patient base you will support includes indigenous health, chronic disease management and complex, co-morbid cases. Anesthetic experience is desirable, but not essential, as the local hospital currently sources Anesthetists from out of town.
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Medical Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and/or Fellowship of the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine and/or Vocational Recognition as a General Practitioner .
- Experience in ED.
- Passion for Rural Medicine Highly Regarded
Please call 08 9821 2155, fax: 08 9821 2448, and email your details to: email@example.com
08 Aug 2017
GP West which owns state of the art medical centres in Perth are looking for VR/Non VR GPs to join our friendly team.
All locations AON/DWS.
Please contact Dr Kiran Puttappa 0401815587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit:
07 Aug 2017
Berrigan Family Medical Centre are seeking GP’s with a focus on Patient Care to join our Family Friendly Practice.
- Lucrative Earning potential for the right Person (65-70% dependant on experience)
- Ability to work Saturdays 8am to 1pm
- Full-time nursing support with experience in chronic disease management
- Pathology, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist on site
- Healthy work-life balance
- The practice is located in a convenient location with ample parking
- Our GPs are well supported by a caring and highly skilled team.
This Role will provide exposure to all aspects of General Practice including but not limited to:
- Family Medicine
- Immunisation and Vaccination
- Skin Screening
- Chronic Disease Management
To be eligible:
- Current APHRA registration
- A working knowledge of Best practice
We want to build a team of Highly Trained and Caring Medical Professionals that are compassionate, culturally aware, patient orientated and are dedicated to providing our patients with the Highest of Quality Health Care
Please speak to Tammy at 9417 2454 or email your details to email@example.com
07 Aug 2017
SHOALWATER MEDICAL CENTRE
F/T or P/T VR GP required for our modern state of the art medical centre located in Shoalwater (DWS). Offering modern surrounds and fully computerised clinical software. We are a friendly, privately owned and run centre. A full compliment of nursing staff and administration team as well as onsite allied health, specialists and pathology. Generous remuneration offered and annual percentage increase.
Please phone Rebecca on 08 9527 2236 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Website www.shoalwatermedicalcentre.com. Fax 08 9527 2636
03 Aug 2017
GenWise is an Aged Care specific general practice. Our fundamental principle is that we support GPs working in Aged Care. Interested in adding some flexibility and satisfaction to your week? One session is all you need.
Everything you need to get going:
- virtual clinic “practice in your pocket"
- work anytime and anywhere
- education in aged care
- your autonomy is important
Advantages of Working in Aged Care:
- team environment
- spend as much time as your patient needs
- no fixed appointment lengths and no waiting rooms
Please email email@example.com and visit www.genwisehealth.com.au
03 Aug 2017
Well established, spacious, bulk billing clinic is looking for a VR GP to join experienced team.
- Close to the city centre and offering a professional work environment and good lifestyle
- Excellent % available
- New modern, computerised practice
- Multi doctor - Multidisciplinary thriving practice
- Excellent admin and nursing support, onsite allied health
- DWS available
- Non VR with Level 3-4 Supervision
- No after hours
Please phone Guy Hazel on 0448 895 505, send me a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.austmedics.com.
01 Aug 2017