Well established modern, accredited practice looking for a GPW FT/PT.
We offer 70% of gross billing, supporting staff with pathology and Allied health on site, flexible working hours
Please call Vivian on 0419989323 or email : email@example.com
21 Jul 2017
Fabulous opportunity to join a vibrant, family-oriented and progressive practice on Mornington Peninsula
Purpose Built Modern Clinic with Well Established Patient base
- Mixed Billing with High rates of Private Billings
- AGPAL Accredited, Fully Computerised with a Multidisciplinary and professional team of female and male GPs
- On-site Pathology,Allied Health & Specialist Centre
- Nursing Support & Flexible Hours
- Competitive remuneration offered (70 % of billings & minimal hourly guarantee for initial term )
- Enjoy Clinical independence and a Supportive, Professional work environment
- Stunning Coastal Location
- DWS Available
Essential Requirements : · FRACGP or equivalent.
Call us today for a friendly and confidential chat on 0432553501 or email
your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 Jul 2017
Banyule Community Health is seeking to employ a Part Time – 60 hours per fortnight VR GP who enjoys working in a Community Health multi-disciplinary team environment.
The General Practice team provides a range of services e.g. general medical examinations, chronic disease management, women’s & men’s health, older person’s health, counselling & methadone prescribing, minor surgery, skin checks, nutritional medicine, child & adult immunization etc.
Our Practice team has excellent knowledge within the community and is committed to providing accessible and comprehensive person centred health care to individuals and families in our community to help them improve their health and well-being.
Enquiries regarding this role can be made to Rose Deleo - Practice Manager on 9450 2046 or email: email@example.com and to apply for this job, go to :
20 Jul 2017
General Practice Training Tasmania (GPTT) is responsible for the delivery of high quality general practice vocational training within Tasmania. The organisation is currently recruiting for a Director of Education.
Reporting to the CEO, this position will be primarily responsible for:
- The development and delivery of training programs using evidence informed practice
- The professional development of the education team
- The development and delivery of supervisor training, and
- Promoting and overseeing research opportunities
The position is offered on a part-time basis. For more information, phone Maria Moraitis or Lynne Chapman on 03 6230 4023. or visit:
19 Jul 2017
Female GP preferable but males also welcome
- Join a progressive growing practice in Lalor, Victoria
- Enjoy a supportive team environment
- Obtain the work-life balance you seek
This is your opportunity to join a progressive doctor-owned practice in a vibrant community where you can develop a loyal patient base. Flexible hours. modern environment with a friendly, supportive work team. No WorkCover or TAC. Allied Health Practitioners with Practice Nurses and Pathology on site.
Contact Liz Kahraman on 03 9465 2905 during business hours or mobile 0437 720 425 at any time. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
19 Jul 2017
Burgundy Street Family Medical is located in a busy hub, opposite Austin Hospital. An attractive retainer is offered for GPs. If you are GP that needs supervision we will support you and train you to obtain your RACGP qualification.
Please call 0433 369 209, fax 03 9458 4780, email email@example.com and visit www.burgundyfm.com.au.
19 Jul 2017
HAWL Healthcare is a health provider specialising in general practice services to Aged Care Facilities.
Please call 1300798198, fax: 08 7109 0022, email your detail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and visit our website:
18 Jul 2017
looking for GP male or female VR/Non VR GP, flexible hours
For Non VR male female. Level 1, 2, 3. 4 supervision available if required. DWS, General Registration, full flexibility of hours. Melbourne 8km from CBD .Excellent Earnings
doctor owned clinic at great location, close to shops, railway, schools.
send your CVs email@example.com or call 0390414859 or 0406557479
18 Jul 2017
DWS! Rural! Suit Non VR Gen Reg GPs!
- Seeking a caring GP to join our quality focused team
- Busy, mixed billing practice with excellent reputation in local community
- Beautiful seaside DWS rural location (20mins from Geelong, 1.5hrs from Melbourne)
- Take over an established patient base
- Modern clinic facilities with professional admin and nursing support
- Non VR doctors welcome to apply (must have General Registration)
- Non VR doctors can bill A1 rates - Rural location eligible for RLRP and ROMPS
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Jessica on 0421 910 282 or 9044 0100 , and visit our website:
18 Jul 2017
Looking for passionate, hardworking, business minded young VR GP to build future passive income together.
Opportunity to buy in 40% of an existing modern, medical centre in the heart of Melbourne at base bargain price - 150k.
6 consultation rooms, existing fit-out and equipment all paid for, existing patient load, existing part time doctors, great pathology and allied health income stream.
Co-ownership with the third largest medical centre network in Australia with proven business track record.
The franchisee will be required to initially work 4.5 days as a GP (at 75% gross billing) and gradually reducing workload as the business pick up to achieve future passive income.
Please ring Dr. Cora Wong on 0402455664 or email email@example.com
26 Jun 2017
FOREST HILL MEDICAL CENTRE
We are seeking an enthusiastic VR GP to join our experienced and highly regarded team
- Accredited and computerised bulk billing clinic
- GP owned and operated
- Established patient base that continues to grow
- Pathology and Allied Health on site
- Diabetes & Asthma clinic, Care plan nurse
- Well supported by friendly and efficient admin staff
- Flexible hours
Phone: 03 9878 4544 – Samantha or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
05 Jul 2017
Locum GP required to fulfill the needs of the practice, short and long term positions available. Accommodation offered along with % of billing or hourly rate, whichever is greater. Easy commute to Melbourne and access to great Victorian locations.
- Experienced Nursing Staff to assist you managing patient needs
- Existing Patient base and growth opportunities
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Attractive %, hourly rate
- Large Consulting Suites and modern facilities
- Start July 3rd
Please Contact Steven on 03 5623 1100 (AH: 0407 880 007) or email CV to email@example.com
30 Jun 2017