National Home Doctor Service is Australia's largest network of home visiting doctors. This year, our 700 doctors will provide care to over 1 million patients. In providing care when options are limited, our doctors support GPs to provide continuity of care and help reduce pressure on the hospital system.
We are currently seeking doctors to deliver care to patients at home and in aged care settings on weeknights, weekends and public holidays.
- Largest patient base in each location to minimise driving
- Enjoy the work/life balance of having free time during the day
Professional development & support
- Gain valuable experience in urgent primary care with best practice clinical governance, in house CPD program, mentor & RACGP Fellowship support
Skills and experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Clinical interview
Please contact the National Recruitment Team by phone 1300 643 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.homedoctor.com.au/section/home/Careers.
22 Jul 2016
Full or part-time GP position in small community health centre based practice. All allied health supports plus paediatrician, endocrinologist and geriatrician co-located make for a varied and interesting practice. Opportunity to build practice further and take a leading role. High percentage of billings. No after hours
Please contact Dr Stuart Garrow on 0414 567 510, 03 8587 0200, fax 03 8587 0210, or email email@example.com and visit www.cbchs.org.au
21 Jul 2016
Busy clinic looking for FT/PT GP to work in fully computerized clinic in the heart of Frentree Gully. Mixed billings, remuneration based on experience and level of commitments.
Please contact Desmond Yeow on 03 9753 5677 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
21 Jul 2016
Well established modern, accredited and bulk billing clinic is looking for a VR/FRACGP to join our experienced team FT/PT.
We offer flexible hours by choice busy location and you can negotiate your income. We have excellent nursing and admin support with pathology and Allied health on site.
Please call 0419 989 323, fax interest 03 9687 4466, or email email@example.com and visit www.centralwestmedicalcentre.com.au.
19 Jul 2016
Our practice has a strong reputation for providing quality care within the local community and is reflected in our loyal patient base and our #13 ranking from HealthEngine patients!
The team operates from a purpose built, modern fitout with a dedicated treatment room and comfortable furnishing.
- Privately owned by an experienced GP
- Mixed billing
- AGPAL accredited
- Fully computerised and integrated
- Small friendly experienced team
- Secure onsite parking
- Local allied health support
- Your own consulting room
- 200m from beach
- 31km from Melbourne
We are seeking:
- An experienced, motivated and likeminded GP to join our team of two GP's to share and build on the expanding patient base
- Weekend work is expected on a rotating basis
- This is a NOT an area of DWS
- This position would suit an unrestricted VR FRACGP with full unconditional registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner
- Up to 70% of receipts is available based on experience
Please call 03 9772 4849, email firstname.lastname@example.org
and visit www.chelseabeachmedical.com.au.
19 Jul 2016
Must hold 'General Reg' with AHPRA and at least 12 months local experience in hospital or GP.
Must have an interest working in General Practice AND relocating to Hobart.
Excellent Earnings + wage guarantee + Sign on bonus and can provide sponsorship (Mixed/Private billings).
Please contact Mike Little by email email@example.com and visit www.mlhealthcare.com.au.
19 Jul 2016
An exciting opportunity exists to join our established accredited practice in Melbourne’s West.
Our busy practice is in Melbourne’s fastest growing area and only 30km to CBD.
We are a GP owned bulk billing Practice located in one of Melbourne’s fastest growing areas and only 30km from CBD.
- Modern bright family medical centre
- GP owned
- Fully computerised (Best Practice)
- Full nursing support and friendly staff
- Credentialed Pap smear Nurse
- Onsite Pathology, Pharmacy, Dental
- Allied Health: Physio, Podiatry, Dietitian, Diabetes Educator, Psychology, Social Worker, Obstetrician/Gynae
- Flexible work hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent remuneration at a highly competitive percentage of billings
- View to Associateship for right candidate
DWS - District Workforce Shortage so welcome FRACGP’s or equivalent who are in moratorium.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karen 03 8742 4676, visit website www.tarneitfamilymedicalcentre.com.au.
18 Jul 2016
Beautiful friendly cosmopolitan private billing GP-owned clinic, 7 other GPs, Full time nursing, psychologist, psychiatrist, pathologist on-site. Best Practice software. Excellent remuneration. Non-DWS, must be AHPRA registered. Flexible hours, evenings/weekends available also. Fully AGPAL accredited.
Please call Sashi Naidu, Administration Manager on 03 8330 3900, fax 03 9347 9945, email email@example.com and visit www.carltonfamilymedical.com.au.
18 Jul 2016
Full Time or Part Time Female VR GP Required in a Private Billing Clinic in the Heart of Melbourne CBD.
- Open Monday to Friday - No Weekends
- Hours Negotiable - Flexible Start Available
- Offering Good Remuneration
- Computerised office
- Friendly and Supportive Team
For any queries or further information please contact Catherine on 03 9670 5777; or please forward resume to fax: 03 9670 5777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
18 Jul 2016
Part Time VR GP Position - 2 to 3 days.
Lang Lang - located 25 minutes South East of Cranbourne.
Wonderful opportunity to join our professional, quality small team of doctors, allieds and nurses. This position would suit a female GP looking for flexible hours.
- Supportive & Friendly Environment
- No After Hours
- Full Time Nursing
- Onsite Pathology and Psychology
- Fully Accredited and Computerised
Please phone 03 9421 1111 or email Sophie McCann on email@example.com.
15 Jul 2016
Looking for a VR GP locum to work from 26th to 30th September 2016 at our busy general practice in Seaford.
- Hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm (flexible).
- Remuneration: $140 per hour or 65%
Please call Melissa Van Rennes on 03 9421 1111, fax 03 9429 3394, email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.bpmc.com.au.
11 Jul 2016
$180 PER HOUR, WORK HOURS AND DAYS FLEXIBLE, BUSY CLINIC WITH MODERN ROOMS, DIVERSE PATIENT BASE. YOU WILL BE SUPPORTED BY RN AND PATHOLOGY SERVICES ON SITE. FRIENDLY TEAM,LONG ESTABLISHED TRADITIONAL FAMILY CLINIC.
Please contact Theo on 0432 242 976 or email email@example.com.
01 Jul 2016